I really want practical gifts. Even better would be gifts that save me money. These would truly be gifts that kept on giving. So what would be on my ultimate money saving gift wish list?
- Really good tupperware to make brown bagging easier and less messy
- Bike gear like lights and a rack to help me commute and run errands without my car
- A good, energy efficient slow or pressure cooker, compact please to fit my small home
- A kill-a-watt electricity meter might never be cost effective if we bought it ourselves, but I'd love to get it as a gift
- New camping gear to promote frugal vacations
- An oil spritzer to reduce mess and cut down on our use of olive oil
- Money is always a good stand by
- Socks - I hate shopping and wear through socks like crazy. Please solve my problem for me.
- Consumables like wine, beer, excellent cheese and other substances I can enjoy and avoid eating out, but stop taking up room quickly