I'm honored to host the Best of Money Carnival this week. I had a lot of fun reading through all of the submissions. Without further ado, here are my picks for this week:
- Job Loss Protection: An Emergency Plan at Married with Debt
- Sweating the Big Stuff asks
- Free from Broke explains Cost Basis Reporting - How it Affects your Taxes
- The Booze Run Saved us Close to a Grand at Sustainable PF
- Money Reasons asks Are You A Money Hoarder?
- Bucksome Boomer explains How to Find Financial Accord
- Passive Family Income asks How are you Handling Increases in Your Medical Premiums and Deductibles?
- At Darwin's Money I enjoyed his post on Your President Is Lying About a “Strong Dollar Policy” – Why Dollar Weakness Matters
- Money Spruce asks Is a Master's Degree Worth It?
Finally, my favorite post was What Do You Do If You Really Cannot Afford Regular Health Insurance? at My Personal Finance Journey. A great overview of all your options in making a hard decision.
Thank you to everyone who submitted this week! Next week's carnival will be at Frugal Confessions.