But, for the purely money aspects of 2011, here's my remaining to do list:
- Run some numbers to see how much I can afford to contribute to my Solo 401k for the year
- Figure out if I can pay spring tuition in 2011 or 2012 and if I have the choice which one do I want (leaning towards 2011 if possible)
- After running more numbers and looking at a calendar combine 1 & 2 to decide if and how much to buy of Series I Treasury bonds in December
- Do some leg work to figure out if I can deduct my MBA. My preliminary research is that I won't be able to since I'm not continuing in the same line of business but it's a lot of money and I'm not sure what course I'll be pursuing after graduation so I'm still feeling uncertain about what I should do.
- I've earned a little bit from the blog this year and I'm trying to figure out if it's worth it to reinvest or if I should just take it, pay the taxes and use it to pad my savings or up my splurges in the next year.